Well, hello, lovely internet people. How are we all doing today? Good? Good. Today I’m doing a bit more of a personal post. I’m going to share with you 25 Things That Make Me Happy. If you’re a blogger, I really suggest you do this! It really lifts your mood when you physically write (or type) down what you really love in life. So, deep bit over, let’s make a start!
1. Sunshine. Any temperature, anywhere, anytime, I love it.
2. The smell of freshly baked cookies.
3. Eating the freshly baked cookies.
4. Getting a higher score in my test than my genius best friend.
5. Deciding I’m going to push myself (metaphorically!) further than I planned.
6. Making my family and friends laugh.
7. A tidy bedroom.
8. Saying ‘I love you’.
9. Knowing that I did the right thing.
10. Disney. Need I say more?
11. New stationery.
12. A neat desk.
13. Realising I got NO HOMEWORK that day.
14. Knowing that I can come back to people I love.
15. Knowing I have someone to go to when I have any problem.
16. Fresh fruit salad.
17. The seaside. Any country, any season. The sea really calms me.
18. Finding a new song I like and playing it repeatedly.
19. Snuggling up for the night with a blanket and a good book.
20. Waking up realising it’s Saturday, not Monday.
21. Beating my personal best.
22. Adding a splash of colour into anything I do.
23. Meeting up with friends I haven’t seen in ages, and realise it’s just like the old times.
24. Having a blog which I love.
25. Life, in general.
Well, my lovely lovely people, thank you. Just, thank you. Peace out.
ps. What makes you happy?
Lots of Love,