Hello friends, family, geese…ok maybe not geese but you get the picture. T’is cold in the UK at the moment so all these snoods and sweaters are getting whipped out the attic. Which can only mean one thing…45 SLEEPS TIL CHRISTMASSSSS! Aaaaahhhhhh SO excited! But first
lemme take a selfie let’s see what lovely fashion there is out there at the moment in my Winter Wishlist!
1. Jumper in a textured knit – H & M (<click on the shop to get to the product info on the website)
2. Boots – H & M
3. Jersey dress – H & M
4. Ruby Check Blanket Scarf – Accessorize
5. Polar Bear Sleep Tee – Topshop
6. Lurex Sweater – Cath Kidston – this actually has gold thread running through it but the pic doesn’t really give it justice!
7. Penguin Pinspot Ankle Socks – Topshop
How cuuuuute are these products? I may just have to buy those penguin socks…
Oh, just to let you know, I probably can’t afford most of these items, but it’s nice to dream, huh?
What have you got your eyes on at the moment? Nice sweater? SOCKS?!?!? Lemme know in the comments on my Twitter or Facebook 🙂
Lots of Love,