Hi!So…2015,huh? It’s gonna be a big ‘un, me thinks. Now we all know the drill, we make those resolutions on NYE, all ready to go. Run a marathon? Sure. Learn to paint like Picasso? Pffff, easy. Forward to about mid-March and you haven’t even taken a look at those Nikes at the back of your wardrobe, or those expensive paint brushes. Now, I’m not saying you can’t have new year’s resolutions, I think it’s a great idea. But I think we need to give ourselves realistic goals. I’ve come up with a good ol’ list for you folks, if you just need a bit of inspiration. Enjoy…
1. Make your bed every day. Easy, yet effective!
2. Go for evening walks, a great way to get exercise but also get out in the Great Outdoors.
3. Walk your dog regularly.
4. Try that coffee that you’ve been meaning to for the last 6 months. You never know whether you’ll like it til you try!
5. Catch up with friends you haven’t spoken to recently.
6. Try studying for 15 minutes more, you’ll be surprised at how much of a difference you’ll see in your grades.
7. Go swimming at least once a month.
8. Write down all your favourite recipes in one place.
9. Try to DIY gifts for friends and family.
10. HAVE FUN. Remember to get away from work, school, home if necessary and just enjoy yourself, doing something you love with people you love.
I know, not your average list of resolutions. But I thought it might be of help to some people!
What are your new year’s resolutions? Got any big plans this year? Let me know!
Lots of Love,