Hey, you! I’m so so sorry for the lack of #LottiesLife last week…again! Life kind of got in the way. BUT we have a good ol’ share-the-love post today; my favourite bloggers! Some of them are big, some small. The most important thing though is that they make me scroll through ALL THEIR POSTS. So yeah. You could say I have some love for these wonderful people!
1. Harri at Vanilla Craft Blog – age 15, New Zealand, crafty photographer who throws in a few hauls and room tours here and there. So professional and so cute, Harri is definitely a blogger who you’ll come back to.
2. Vicky at Victoria’s Vintage – age 24, UK, Cath Kidston-esque blogger who is so thrifty and her Poundland posts are my favourite. Beautiful blog design, lovely to read and all round British!
3. Carin at Paris in Four Months – age 23, originally from Stockholm, Carin moved to Paris and captures The City of Love perfectly with her stunning photography (I think many of her photos have been used for my computer wallpaper!). She makes you want to jump straight on a plane to Paris, have breakfast at Laudureé, visit cute courtyards and buy macaroons. Carin’s your girl!
4. Tolly at Tolly Dolly Posh – age 14, UK and France, oh Tolly Tolly Tolly. Your outfits make my heart SING not to mention the photography. Tolly is such a lovely blogger and her style is top notch. Give this gal a go, you’ll love her, I’m sure!
5. Anna at Vivianna Does Makeup – UK, everyone has heard of Anna, and it’s for a very good reason! She’s a beautiful, talented makeup-obsessed Londoner who shares her life through her blog and Youtube channel, her writing gives me the LOLs *cringe* and she is also very professional. One to bookmark, me thinks!
6. Elsie and Emma at A Beautiful Mess – sisters, USA, these two have taken the DIY world by STORM with their incredible ideas and photography, beautiful blog design and their friendly helpful writing. They now have a whole team behind them making this blog more perfect than humanly possible!
7. Yasmin at Beauty in the Rain – teen, UK, Yas is a real newbie to the sometimes intimidating world of blogging, and she’s already very professional. She’s a good friend of mine but that doesn’t mean I’m mentioning her for just that reason! Her reviews are very honest and you can tell she really thinks about them. If you visit her, tell her I sent you!
8. Becky at Milk Bubble Tea – 24, UK, I once saw a comment on Becky’s blog saying “her photography makes me feel like I’m in a winter wonderland!” and I couldn’t agree more. Her style of blogging is so lovely to just chill out and read and HER DOG. No words can describe how much I want an Oscar (that’s the name of her dog, although a movie award would be lovely) .
9. Kate at gh0stparties – 22, UK, Kate is so lovely and Pinteresty and basically, I want her handpainted cactus pots. Her photography: amazing, her Youtube vids: fantastic and she’s just an all round beautiful blogger! You go girl!
10. Helen at The Love Cats Inc – UK, ooooo Helen, you lovely blogger! Your photos are fantastic and I really love your baking posts. Planning on making those Whoopie Pies very soon. She’s also a lot of fun to follow on Twitter, your Metro rantings do make me chuckle a little bit. Give this girl a go, and you won’t be disappointed!
And that concludes some of my favourite bloggers! Obviously I have so many, it was very hard narrowing it down to just 10. Otherwise this would turn into a modern version of War and Peace, and nobody wants that (well not that I know of!)
Who are your favourite bloggers? Let me know in the comments!
Lots of Love,