I loooooove music. I love listening to it, making it and playing it (piano, guitar and ukulele if y’all was wondering) and finding new stuff to listen to. So as the festival season is starting (helloooo Coachella) I thought I’d put together a playlist for you guys. I’m going to list all the songs below but I will also put together a playlist on my Spotify (lotsoflovelottie). I’ll also list some tips for finding new music because let’s be honest, there’s only so many times you can listen to Lips are Movin’. Enjoy, little ones.
You Got The Love – Florence and the Machine
Next Year (RAC mix) – Two Door Cinema Club
You’re On – Madeon
Sun – Two Door Cinema Club
Attracting Flies – Aluna George
Reflections – Misterwives
Superlove – Charli XCX
Ship to Wreck – Florence and the Machine
Ce Jeu – Yelle
Riptide – Vance Joy
Ain’t Nobody – Jasmine Thompson
Been There Before (Shook Remix) – Ghost Beach
Swept Away (Original Mix) – Para for Cuva and Anna Naklab
Comfortable (Lightwaves Remix) – The Knocks and The Ambassadors
Hotel California – Eagles
Cool Kids/Riptide – The Queen and King ft. Less Is More
Billie Jean – The Civil Wars
Stolen Dance – Milky Chance
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N – Noah And The Whale
Forget – Marina and the Diamonds
Say My Name – ODESZA ft. Zyra
Oceans – Coasts
California – Delta Spirit
COOL – LE YOUTH
Shake, Shake Shake – Bronze Radio Return
Heartbeat (Lightwaves Remix) – VÉRITÉ
CLICK HERE for this playlist on Spotify
TIPS FOR FINDING NEW MUSIC
– Spotify WILL be your best friend. Go on to the ‘Browse’ section and see what they’re suggesting!
– Is it just me that gets annoyed when Youtubers don’t list songs in the description box? That’s what Shazam was made for! Or if that doesn’t work, try Googling some of the song lyrics.
– Listen to different radio stations.
– Look at other country’s charts. Or even the charts from 10 years ago!
– Try different genres, such as Indie or Jazz (or K-Pop…)
Hope you enjoyed that! I’ve never done a post focused on music before, it was really fun!
What are your favourite songs and artists? I’d love to try some new music!
Lots of Love,