Hello beautiful people! Gahhh it’s so humid at the moment, I can’t wait til we have real summer days. It is Jue for goodness sake! But to get us in the mood for the (hopefully) sunny months ahead, I’ve put together some gorgeous pieces I found online. I especially love those sandals, may have to treat myself to them… Anywho, all items are listed, linked and priced below, just to make it easy for you guys 🙂
1. New Look Orange Embroidered Tote Bag – £19.99
2. H&M Pompom Shorts – £12.99
3. ASOS FOSTER Leather Flat Sandals – £22.00
4. Accessorize Friendship Bracelets x4 – £8.00
5. Hollister One Shoulder Bell Dress – £25.20
How beautiful are all these pieces? I’m loving the boho-festival feeeeel at the moment. Oooh and just to let you know Hollister is having a 50% off sale atm so check that out as there’s some really cute pieces! I know, shocking, Hollister is not just filled with overly expensive graohic tees. Wowza.
What is your favourite summer style? Where’s the best place to buy summer pieces? Let me know!
Lots of Love,