I know, late again, aren’t I? But come on, these posts are pretty darn useful! Over the years I’ve collected quite a few hacks to make life just slightly more bearable, so here are my favourite picks.
- When chopping grapes or tomatoes, you can stack a max of 3 on top of each other and carefully slice through. This saves A LOT of time!
- When going for a walk in the rain, put your phone in a zip lock bag to protect it. My mum drowned her phone without realising because her pocket was slightly open so the rain just washed in!
- The Works is a brilliant place for cheap craft supplies. I saw a packet of fake leaves (perfect for Autumn!) in there the other day for less than a pound!
- When cleaning always leave hoovering til last so you’re not brushing dust onto a clean floor! A simple but sometimes not so obvious hack!
- Make your own hot chocolate with just cocoa powder and Stevia/sugar. Here’s the link to my Healthy Gingerbread Hot Chocolate recipe!
- Coconut oil is fab for pretty much everything! After showering I apply a tiny bit to the ends of my hair. It’s also great for greasing a baking tin.
- Apply your heaviest moisturiser at night as the Skin Cycle says that your skin is driest at 2am, so a rich cream before bed will help combat this.
And I’m sure I have about six million more tips but that’s all that came to my head today! Enjoy!
What are your favourite life hacks? Got any secret ones?;)
Lots of Love,