Hey everybody! I have some exciting news…I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! Now, I’m going to be honest, I barely knew anything about this award before I received it, all I knew was that you wrote a blog post about it. But here’s a really good article telling you how it all works!
I was nominated by the lovely Laurel at a little piece of driftwood. Thank you so much for the nomination!
1. What are your new year’s resolutions and have you been keeping them?
I didn’t really have any resolutions, but I made some ‘promises’. I promised that I would get closer to God, improve the content of my blog, practice photography and love life!
2. What is your favourite quote?
A pretty simple one, but “Life is beautiful”, because it really is.
3. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
I love Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Jennifer Aniston and Miranda Hart!
4. Do you prefer music or reading?
That is a tough one, but I’ll work my way around it by saying music because you can still listen to audio books! Cheeky me 🙂
5. Which is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
My Topshop Joni Petite jeans that I got in the sale for £10!
6. Where in the world would you most like to live and why?
Sydney or Melbourne, Australia because I could be could close to some lovely friends that live over there and because I’d love the beach life! (so maybe Cali as well) But then Italy or Amsterdam…
7. Do you believe in soulmates?
Well this is deep! I think yes because there will always be someone who loves you even if you don’t know it yet.
8. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
and her newest video, gosh that girl is perfect.
9. What was your favourite subject in school?
I love the creative subjects like Art, Drama, Dance, Music and English even if I’m not that good at some of them.
10. What do you love most about yourself?
My ability to stay constantly positive yet be able to accept that sometimes all you need is a good sob.
11. What inspired you to start a blog?
I firstly wanted to start a Youtube channel, but just couldn’t get it right. Then I found the amazing bloggersphere and I was sold!
Now for my nominees…
1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. What’s your favourite dessert?
3. What’s your favourite part of blogging?
4. What’s your favourite music artist?
5. If you could spend 4 weeks anywhere, where would it be?
6. Do you wanna build a snowman?
7. Who’s your favourite blogger at the moment?
8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
9. What’s your favourite way to make you feel better?
10. What’s your favourite quote?
11. One fact no one knows about you?
Sorry for the lack of nominees, I lost all my work on this post so had to quickly redo it! But, on a good note, I now have Instagram! You can follow me here
. Not many pics up yet, but just to let you know 🙂
Lots of Love,